- The person who rolls the joint, gets to light it. They are the Builder.
- Pass the joint around in a clockwise fashion (See: Doobie_Doo). The owner of the gear, the Source, should have next dibs.
- Do not hang on the joint for too long – this is called a Bogart and is a serious breach of etiquette.
- If when smoking, someone asks for a sip of your drink, you must give them some, dry mouth is horrible and tortuous. A supplier of drink is also called a Refresher.
- If you ask for a sip of someone’s drink, take only that and NOT a gulp.
- It’s very impolite to pass someone the very end of a joint.
- Try not to get the end of the joint wet with saliva, this is called bumming or duck arsing.
- If a good friend runs out of weed and you have some spare, give it to him and he in turn will reciprocate in your time of need.
- Don’t skin up using someone else’s gear without asking.
Thanks 1st Marijuana Grower’s Page